After discovering Hershey’s Spreads for the first time, I’ve found dozens of ways to incorporate these rich, chocolate flavored spreads into every day snacks and desserts. My family loved the easy oatmeal s’mores cookies with the chocolate spread. Those were such an easy dessert to whip up. And then of course there was the Strawberry-Banana Chocolate Stuffed French Toastfor breakfast. My personal favorite is keeping it simple with healthy fruits and low-calorie cookies dipped in a bit of the Hershey’s Spreads chocolate with hazelnut flavor. Well, okay, that’s what I thought until I turned a little bit of the chocolate spread into a creamy cheesecake filling for fresh strawberries. For something a little healthier, check out chia seeds!
This is the perfect dessert for a romantic Valentine’s Day at home. If you’re like us and have young children at home with no babysitter, you can whip up a tray of chocolate cheesecake filled strawberries in minutes and share them over a few stolen moments after the kids have gone to bed.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES RECIPE #SPREADPOSSIBILITIES
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Hershey’s Spreads Chocolate spread
- 1 dozen strawberries
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on high until smooth.
- Cut an “X” into the top of each strawberry and spread open.
- Fill the enter of each strawberry with the chocolate cheesecake mix. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.