Last month when we had Emma’s birthday party featuring Rapunzel I was looking to make a quick party punch to share with my family. Of course Miss Emma wanted something pink so I tossed some ideas around, gave hubby a short grocery list and we whipped up a punch that everyone loved. It’s simple, sweet and perfect for any gathering or pink themed birthday party. It also happens to look pretty darn gorgeous in a nice glass punch bowl.
The kids love the frothy top almost as much as the icy bottom and then of course making sour faces when they suck on the lemons. If you are looking for something a little more healthy I suggest you check out chia!
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2-1/2 cans water
- 1 carton Raspberry sherbet
- 2 liter Sprite
- 3 lemons
- In a pitcher, combine the pink lemonade concentrate and the cans of water.
- Freeze for about 4 hours until slushy.
- In the pitcher, add the lemons and a thick layer of raspberry sherbet.
- Pour the Sprite over the top of sherbet and stir just a bit so it gets nice and frothy on top.
- Serve immediately.