I often talk a lot about the sweet eats we’re baking in the kitchen but I think it’s also important to share the healthy things we involve in our diet. As someone who doesn’t eat a lot of fresh fruit, at least as not as much as I should, I do enjoy buying frozen fruit for the simple fact that it’s already prepared, like the Yoplait Smoothie packages. When I’ve got all three of my kids chasing my heels, I need to be able to prepare drinks and snacks that can be done quickly without sacrificing nutrients.
We recently picked up a couple of packages of the Yoplait Smoothie frozen bags which I find are perfect for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack to satisfy my sweet tooth. Each package contains the recommended daily serving of fruit and contains two servings per package, perfect for sharing with your spouse or splitting between children.
Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are available in 4 flavors:
- New! Blueberry Pomegranate
- Strawberry Banana
- Strawberry Mango Pineapple
- Triple Berry
I hope you’ll take a moment to check out my video below where I show you how quick and easy it is to make a smoothie with the help of the KitchenAid 3 Speed blender which has a Smoothie setting, perfect for taking the guesswork out of blending the perfect smoothie.
Before you go to the grocery store to try the Yoplait Smoothie packages, be sure to check out the widget below where you can download a coupon for $1.25 off your purchase. This is a really great deal as I just found the Yoplait Smoothie kits at a few stores priced at 2 for $5, so that’s half off!
One lucky reader will win a KitchenAid 3 Speed Blender a two coupons for Free Yoplait Smoothie packages.
Leave a comment and tell us which fruits you like to blend to make the perfect smoothie.
Optional Extra Entries
Required entry must be completed before extra entries qualify. Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- like 3 Kids and Us on Facebook (bottom center) – 1 entry
- become a public friend connect follower (bottom right) – 1 entry
- subscribe to our email updates (top right sidebar) – 1 entry
- leave a NEW comment on any non-giveaway post – 1 entry per day
- follow 3 Kids and Us on Twitter and tweet this giveaway – 1 entry per day
- share/like this giveaway on Facebook (button below) – 1 entry per day
- follow @YoplaitYogurt and @KitchenAidUSA on twitter – 1 entry each
Disclosure – Yoplait provided me with free product coupons and information. KitchenAid® provided me with a 3-speed KitchenAid® blender through MyBlogSpark