Meet the Things Remembered Princess Water Globe
Whether your little girl dreams of being a princess or enjoys reading about these fanciful beauties, her imagination will run wild when she receives this water globe. The handcrafted design and intricate detail makes it a treasured gift, especially when it’s engraved with your daughter’s name and magical wish for her.
- can be engraved with up to 6 lines and 28 character per line of text
- plays the melody of Minuet NO. 1 (listen here)
Giving a Sentimental Gift
First birthdays are one of the most memorable celebrations for our family. It’s a time when our baby becomes a toddler and is celebrated in the biggest way possible. Rather than giving our children lots of little toys that they quickly outgrow, we choose to give a gift that has more sentimental value and can be cherished when they are older. The one place I always turn to for a gift like this is Things Remembered.
To me, nothing makes a gift more special than being able to personalize it. Thanks to Things Remembered, we were able to give our daughter her first of many water globes to come. To make it truly special, the front plate of the globe base was engraved beautifully with the inscription “Emmaleigh Sue Helen 2-24-2009 Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Princess” to remember this special occasion.
Now, each night as she drifts to sleep, she’ll have the memory of the sweet lullaby her Princess Water Globe plays. It’s truly the perfect gift for a child that may otherwise have no memory of her first birthday.
The Things Remembered Princess Water Globe is currently on sale for $34.99 and includes custom engraving of up to 6 lines and 28 characters per line. The Princess Water Globe can purchased online at ThingsRemembered.com along with a variety of water globes for many other occasions.
One lucky reader will win this Princess Water Globe featured including custom engraving for the little princess in your life.
Closed – Winner Is
107 Eileen Burke
Visit the Things Remembered collection of birthday gifts and tell us another product you’d love to share with someone on their birthday and who it would be for.
Optional Extra Entries
Required entry must be completed before extra entries qualify. Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry.
- follow Things Remembered on Twitter
- become a fan of Things Remembered on Facebook
- subscribe to our email updates (2 entries)
- enter any other Princess Party Giveaway (1 entry each)
- blog about this giveaway with a link to this post and Princess Party Event Sponsor page following our blogging guidelines (3 entries)
- Follow 3 Kids and Us on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway (3 entries per day)
- add the Princess Party event button to your website sidebar (1 entry)
- become a Friend Connect follower (1 entry, bottom right sidebar)
- share this giveaway via digg, stumble, facebook or other social network (1 entry each, links below post)
See 3 Kids and Us Eligibility and Winner Selection Policy. Contest ends 03/14/10.