The other day we stopped at Casey’s to get some gas and I caught sight of a sign. Not just any old sign, but one with a Chicken Bacon Ranch PIZZA. And it looked gooooooood. So good I almost broke my diet right then and there to order the pizza.
But I didn’t.
Instead, I quickly dreamed up a way I could have that pizza for Super Bowl Sunday with more diet-friendly ingredients … and bite-size.
And that’s how I came up with these little chicken bacon ranch sliders. Each cracker is only around 50 calories and tastes as good as I imagine the pizza would.
- Townhouse Toppers Crackers
- Pre-cooked grilled chicken tenders
- Pre-cooked bacon crumbles
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Light Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the chicken until warm, about 1 minute.
- Top each cracker with a few shreds of the chicken, bacon crumbles and cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle each cracker with a bit of the ranch dressing.