If you’re looking for an easy and edible Halloween project for the kids this year then you’ll definitely want to make these creamy candy corn Jello cups. They look like candy corn, even get dressed up like candy corn but don’t taste like it at all … which is especially nice for folks that really don’t care for the candy corn flavor.
It looks like pudding but these yellow, orange and white desserts are actually made out of Jello and an extra ingredient to give them a more solid color and creamy flavor.
- 1 small box orange flavored gelatin (JELLO)
- 1 small box lemon flavored gelatin (JELLO)
- 2½ cups water, divided in half
- 1 cup milk, divided in half
- 1 large tub Cool Whip, Extra Creamy
- 6 – 9 oz clear plastic cups
- handful of candy corn
- In a small pot bring half the water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Whisk the lemon gelatin powder into the water for 1 minute and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk half the milk into the pot and pour into the cups in equal portions.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until the Jello has set.
- Repeat the same steps with the orange gelatin and refrigerate over night.
- Top with a big dollop of Cool Whip and garnish with candy corn.