Last month when we had Emma’s birthday party featuring Rapunzel I was looking to make a quick party punch to share with my family. Of course Miss Emma wanted something pink so I tossed some ideas around, gave hubby a short grocery list and we whipped up a punch that everyone loved. It’s simple, sweet and perfect for any gathering or pink themed birthday party. It also happens to look pretty darn gorgeous in a nice glass punch bowl.
The kids love the frothy top almost as much as the icy bottom and then of course making sour faces when they suck on the lemons.
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2-1/2 cans water
- 1 carton Raspberry sherbet
- 2 liter Sprite
- 3 lemons
- In a pitcher, combine the pink lemonade concentrate and the cans of water.
- Freeze for about 4 hours until slushy.
- In the pitcher, add the lemons and a thick layer of raspberry sherbet.
- Pour the Sprite over the top of sherbet and stir just a bit so it gets nice and frothy on top.
- Serve immediately.