Thank you for visiting Food Family Finds. As a blogger, I often connect with brands and services that I’ve enjoyed using for many years. Serving as a mom brand ambassador in partnership with these brands I’m able to share my love of their products with others as they apply to my family. Below you’ll find a complete list of all the brands I’m currently working with in a paid and/or long-term capacity.
Current Mom Brand Ambassador Relationships:
- Truvia Honestly Sweet Bloggers // see blog posts
- Wilton Sweet Treat Team // see blog posts
- Outback Steakhouse Best Mates Ambassador // see blog posts
- Kraft Tastemakers Team // see blog posts
Favorite Partnerships from 2013:
- Eggo Chief Waffle Officers // see posts
- ProFlowers Holiday Blogger // see posts
- Cans Get You Cooking sponsored recipe // see recipe
- JELL-O Holiday sponsored recipe // see recipe
- Miracle-GRO review // see review
- Gymboree Girls’ clothing review // see review
- Ball Canning review // see review
- Home Depot Gardening Project // see project
- KRAFT & HUNTS Ambassador // see posts
- Campbell’s Soup Company Blogger // see blog posts
- Finish Moms // see blog posts
Featured on Kraft website for recipes created as part of a campaign. See website feature.
Recipes featured in the Party Plan Magazine March/April publication.
Series of Recipes featured on the Kraft website as part of the Kraft Tastemakers Team.
Feedback from PR:
“WOW! Thank you so much for passing these along. You already know how much I love to see your creations and the team here really loves all of your additional creative content you provide for our brands. It’s great to see that the whole family really got to enjoy the products and that they were perfect for your recent outdoor grilling sessions you’ve been having.”
- Kara M, 360i
“Your post looks fantastic! Seriously, I could see Ree loving that chicken recipe! So fresh and flavorful! “
- Allison, Exponent PR
“That picture of Emma is SO adorable! You have such a lovely family! Also, the recipe is brilliant–we really appreciate all of your creativity with these posts. You’re so much fun to work with!”
- Anne, The Blog Frog
“I just wanted to say thank you SO much for doing an absolutely wonderful job hosting last night! You guys are amazing. :)”
-Rosanna R, 360i // campaign #KRAFTandHUNTS Twitter Party Host
Connect with me at email@example.com for more information or a possible partnership or email me to share your feedback.