*I was provided with a casserole kit and the prizes for the giveaway.
Last month I was invited to join the Country Crock Casserole Club. This is pretty exciting because not only do I love to bake casseroles but my family loves to eat them. It’s such an easy way to make lunch or dinner (and fewer dirty dishes).
This month I was provided with a recipe card for inspiration and asked to put my own spin on it. Well, that’s exactly what we did. I pulled my kids into the kitchen and asked them to pick one vegetable they all love. They’re pretty easy going when it comes to veggies but the one they can always agree on is broccoli!
So they helped me pull together the ingredients and we put together one tasty casserole packed with broccoli, cheddar cheese and rotini pasta. Our secret to an extra creamy casserole is condensed soup. Depending on the flavors of your dish, you can use cream of chicken, cream of mushroom or in this case, creamy broccoli cheddar. All of the ingredients are tossed together with Country Crock spread and baked until hot, bubbly and golden brown on top.
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli
- 4 tablespoons Country Crock Spread
- 1 – 10-3/4 ounce can condensed broccoli cheese soup
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup plain bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Country Crock Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook and drain pasta. Add pasta and frozen broccoli to a large mixing bowl.
- Using the same pot that you cooked the pasta with, melt Country Crock Spread. Add soup and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the pasta and broccoli. Add cheddar cheese and mix until combined.
- For the topping, combine the ingredients.
- Pour pasta mixture into an 8 inch baking dish. Top evenly with crumb mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 – 30 minutes until heated through.
Want to make your own delicious casserole? Use the entry form below to enter to win 1 of 6 prizes. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a casserole dish, a Country Crock VIP Coupon (good for one free product) and a Recipe Card. Five (5) runner-up winners will receive Country Crock VIP Coupons.