Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham Recipe
Author: Cat Davis | FoodFamilyFinds.com
Type: Slow Cooker
- 1 tub (16 oz) of sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- generous pinch of black pepper
- 2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, American, mozzarella, etc)
- 2-1/2 pounds red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fully cooked ham, cubed
- In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese, soup, salt, pepper and shredded cheese. Add potatoes and ham, toss together until coated.
- Spray a 6 quart Crock-Pot with non-stick cooking spray and add the potato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Recipe by Food Family & Finds at http://foodfamilyfinds.com/slow-cooker-cheesy-scalloped-potatoes-with-ham-recipe/