Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe
Author: Cat Davis | FoodFamilyFinds.com
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 (or 2) 11 oz taco seasoning packets (1 for mild, 2 for strong flavor)
- 2 - 8 ounces cans Red Gold tomato sauce
- 1 - 14.5 ounces can Red Gold diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 - 15.25 ounces can Del Monte corn, drained
- 1 - 14.5 ounces can chicken broth
- 1 - 16 ounces can Bush's Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 1 - 16 ounces can Bush's Light Red Kidney Beans
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- Brown ground beef, onion and peppers. Mix in taco seasoning until combined.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Top with broken corn chips, sour cream and shredded cheese
Recipe by Food Family & Finds at http://foodfamilyfinds.com/stove-top-and-slow-cooker-taco-soup-recipe/