Conversation Heart Rice Krispies Treat Pops
Author: Cat Davis | FoodFamilyFinds.com
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 drops red food coloring
- 40 large marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup conversation heart candies
- Spray a large baking sheet (with a ledge) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Over medium-low heat, melt butter.
- Add food coloring, mix and add large marshmallows. Stir often until fully melted.
- Remove from heat, add cereal and mini marshmallows.
- Stir until combined.
- Spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray and press the cereal mix onto the cookie sheet until it's flat and even.
- Randomly press candies into the cereal treats.
- Cool for one hour then cut into bars or hearts with a cookie cutter.
Recipe by Food Family & Finds at http://foodfamilyfinds.com/blog/chunky-marshmallow-conversation-heart-rice-krispies-treat-heart-pops-for-valentines-day/