Pink Lemonade Sherbet Party Punch Recipe
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2-1/2 cans water
- 1 carton Raspberry sherbet
- 2 liter Sprite
- 3 lemons
- In a pitcher, combine the pink lemonade concentrate and the cans of water.
- Freeze for about 4 hours until slushy.
- In the pitcher, add the lemons and a thick layer of raspberry sherbet.
- Pour the Sprite over the top of sherbet and stir just a bit so it gets nice and frothy on top.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Food Family & Finds | Illinois Mom Blogger at http://foodfamilyfinds.com/pink-lemonade-sherbet-party-punch-recipe/