One of the most popular desserts for holidays and occasions around here is the OREO fluff I make. It’s a spin off from the Pistachio Fluff (aka Watergate Salad) that my mom has made for Easter and summer picnics for years. For Easter we’re changing it up a bit and adding a festive twist with the new Golden OREOS and some cute pastel marshmallows.
If you’ve never had a “fluff” dessert think of it like a whipped cheesecake, the kind you often see at dessert buffets. It’s rich in flavor but light in texture. Really, just about everyone loves it.
It’s also the kind of dessert that kids can help make after a day at the mall visiting the Easter Bunny!
- 1 small (3.3 oz) box White Chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small tub Cool Whip
- 24 Golden OREOS, crushed
- 1 bag Spring Pastel colored marshmallows (or 2 cups plain mini marshmallows)
- In a large bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Crush the OREOS in a bag with a mallet or run them through a food processor until small and chunky.
- Add Cool Whip, OREOS and marshmallows to the pudding and stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.