Meet Dilly Giggles
Dillygiggles began in 2007, when founder Amy Havens felt the need to create a safe alternative to the chemically-laden lip balms her daughter found so appealing. What started out as some fun-filled, mom & daughter experimenting in their own kitchen, turned into a unique and whimsical line of products for young girls that are simply down-to-earth!
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural
- 99% Organic
- Available in 4 fun Flavors
Creating Party Treat Bags with Dilly Giggles
A princess party wouldn’t be complete without offering party guests a little treat bag of their own. If you’re hosting a small party, Dilly Giggles lip balms are the perfect addition to the bags. While most moms will object to colored lip gloss, you can feel good about sharing Dilly Giggles because they offer a fun grown up feel without the color or additives that can be harmful. Dilly Giggles lip balms are organic and smell absolutely divine! Emma and Kaydence both seem to be most partial to the Sassy Citrus that has a tangy tangerine-orange like scent.
- Dilly Giggles lip balm in Fairy Cherry
- Princess themed stickers
- Princess temporary tattoos
- Plastic rings and/or bracelets
One lucky reader will win a party pack of 12 lip balms. You can choose between the 4 flavor assortment or a pack of one flavor.
375 Randy Bailey
Visit Dilly Giggles online and tell us which flavor you think your little princess would love AND suggest a new flavor you’d like to see offered.
Optional Extra Entries
Required entry must be completed before extra entries qualify. Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry.
- subscribe to our email updates (2 entries)
- enter any other Princess Party Giveaway (1 entry each)
- blog about this giveaway with a link to this post and Princess Party Event Sponsor page following our blogging guidelines (3 entries)
- Follow 3 Kids and Us on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway (3 entries per day)
- add the Princess Party event button to your website sidebar (1 entry)
- become a Friend Connect follower (1 entry, bottom right sidebar)
- share this giveaway via digg, stumble, facebook or other social network (1 entry each, links below post)
See 3 Kids and Us Eligibility and Winner Selection Policy. Contest ends 03/13/10.