These days it seems toning shoes are all the rage and yes, I’ve bought into the hype. I’m a proud owner of toning athletic shoes and Crocs Tone Clogs. I didn’t buy them to be trendy or even to lose weight, I bought them for comfort. Whether you’re a mom on the go, a shopaholic into weekend store hopping or you enjoy brisk walks to burn some calories, you’ll need some comfortable footwear. For me personally, it’s just an added bonus that Crocs Tone shoes are designed to not only be extremely comfortable, but delivers toning benefits.
What is the Crocs Tone?
The Crocs Tone™ Skylar Clog combines the comfort of Crocs’ and the benefits of toning in a classic clog profile. The innovation lies in the three-part patent-pending Crocs Tone™ sole.
The Crocs™ Crocs Tone™’ Skylar Clog features:
– Sculpted outsole creates a rocker-effect while you walk that initiates key muscle activity to provide toning benefits.
– Toning ring provides stability and support.
– Comfortable, lightweight Croslite™ material footbed provides all-day comfort.
– Circulation nubs in the footbed deliver a massage-like feel.
– Super lightweight Croslite™ material provides all day comfort from heel to toe.
My Crocs, My Thoughts
Having worn my Crocs Tone Clogs (purchased myself) for over a month now, I can tell you outside of the snow covered ground, I wear them everywhere. During the first week there was a bit of an adjustment period while I got use to the spring like nature of the soles. It quite literally feels like you’ve got a giddy bounce in your step while walking in them. The next several weeks the clogs became more like permanent attachments to my feet and they still are.
Change the Tone
While you’re thinking about the comfort and toning capabilities, why not think about changing a different kind of tone? Crocs is delivering a positive tone to the negative news in the world through a fun Facebook application through March 15th. When you visit Crocs on Facebook you can browse dozens of news articles that have quite the negative emotional impact from reading the headlines but when shared through social networks, they’re reworded to deliver a positive message and tone.
Here’s your chance to not only tone the way you walk but change the tone of the news around you!
One lucky reader will one will pair of Crocs Tone shoes in their choice of style, color and size (depending on availability) valued at $44.99 – $54.99.
How to Enter
Complete the required entry below. Once completed you may enter additional times by leaving an extra comment for each optional entry completed.
Required Entry – Check out the entire Crocs Tone line of shoes and leave a comment telling us which should you’d most like to try.
Optional Extra Entries
- Visit the Crocs Change the Tone Facebook Application where you can see how Crocs has changed the tone of negative news headlines into positive headlines. Click the tweet icon on any of the headlines and share your own creative twist to one of the headlines. The tweet will be pre-written, it’s up to you how to change the tone of the headline. Leave a comment here with the link to your tweet or copy/paste the text of it here. (see how to obtain the link to a tweet) – 1 entry per day
- like 3 Kids and Us and/or Crocs on Facebook – 1 entry each
- follow @3kidsandus and/or @Crocs on Twitter – 1 entry each
- tweet this giveaway using the ReTweet button below – 1 entry per day
- share/like this giveaway on Facebook (button below) – 1 entry per day
See Official Rules for complete details – US only excluding AK & HI – No PO Boxes – One entry per household – Sweepstakes ends 03/14/11 at 11:59am CST. Winner(s) will be notified by email with 48 hours to claim prize and listed on the Official Winner’s List.
Disclosure – The product(s) featured were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.