If I had to give you an estimate, I would guess that I spend roughly 10% of my waking hours cooking in the kitchen. If you think about it, that’s a significant portion of my time. It’s a time that I not only enjoy but is a necessity to feed my family. For that reason, I tend to get a little excited about cookware. I need it and more importantly, I enjoy using it, when it works as well as the Farberware Millennium cookware.
I had the opportunity to use the 12 piece Farberware Millennium cookware collection this week for a new Creamed Chicken with Gnocchi Dumplings recipe I was trying and found that the stand out feature for me is the non-stick Teflon surface of each piece. The sauted vegetables for my dish easily slid across the surface of the deep Saute Pan. Out of the entire collection, this has by far been my favorite piece because the tall sides make it a versatile skillet for frying or sauteing vegetables that often create splatter.
While using all of the cookware pieces, I noticed the cool touch, comfort grip handles. The non-slip surface of the handles makes it easy to transport and move pans while cooking without the fear of dropping a hot pan (which I’ve been known to do in the past).
Farberware Millennium Features
- Includes: 6Qt. Covered Stockpot, 3Qt. Covered Saute, 8″ & 9.5″ Skillets, 1Qt. Covered Saucepan, Prestige® Slotted turner and Slotted Spoon
- Long lasting DuPont Teflon® Professional with Metal Guard nonstick coating is safe for use with metal utensils. Food releases easily and cleanup is effortless.
- Richly colored porcelain enamel offers a beautiful finish that resists stains and is easy to clean.
- Comfortable handles are riveted to the pan for extra durability. Oven safe to 350°F
- See-through glass lids lock in nutrients while allowing you to monitor cooking.
The real test of good cookware for me is the ability to easily clean it. Like most days, our used cookware is left on the stove until after the children go to bed so we can clean it without being interrupted. As you can imagine, the leftover food that sits in the pans has crusted and become like glue to the surface. What surprised me the most is with a little dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge, the food and gunk easily cleaned off the used pans.
Knowing how much I enjoyed using this cookware set and how much it simplifies the clean up process utilizing Teflon coating, I’m really excited to be able to share a set with one of you! Teflon is offering one lucky reader an opportunity to win this same cookware set, details below.
Want to know more about Teflon? Check out these videos on how to cook and care for Teflon cookware.
One lucky reader will win a Farberware Millennium Cookware set in Bronze valued at $99.99
How to Enter
Complete the required entry below. Once completed you may enter additional times by leaving an extra comment for each optional entry completed.
Required Entry – Leave a comment and tell us what dish you’d like to cook using this cookware.
Optional Extra Entries
- like 3 Kids and Us on Facebook – 1 entry
- sign up for the NEW monthly newsletter – 2 entries
- follow @TeflonBrand on twitter – 1 entry
- like Teflon Brand on Facebook – 1 entry
- follow @3kidsandus on Twitter and tweet this giveaway – 1 entry per day
- share/like this giveaway on Facebook (button below) – 1 entry per day
See Official Rules for complete details – US only excluding AK & HI – No PO Boxes – One entrant per household – Sweepstakes ends 04/01/11 at 11:59am CST. Winner(s) will be notified by email with 48 hours to claim prize and listed on the Official Winner’s List.
Disclosure – The product(s) featured were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.