Over the years I’ve been to my fair share of birthday parties, family get togethers and celebrations. One place I always enjoy those celebrations the most is my older sister’s house. Between the shenanigans and chatter of relatives, there’s always one thing that draws us together the most …. the party punch. It’s the one consistent drink at every party and let me tell you, it’s to die for!
This citrus party punch is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy with a cool slushy consistency that both kids and adults will enjoy.
If you’re thinking about joining KitchenAid to host a 1,000 Cooks for the Cure fundraiser party, you’ll definitely want this punch at the center of your table. To benefit the party, you could even ask for $1 donations for each strawberry or lemon slice added per cup.
If you haven’t already, be sure to visit the 1,000 Cooks for the Cure website hosted by KitchenAid to register an in home fundraiser party supporting Susan G. Komen for the Cure!
- 1 packet Strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 12 oz frozen orange juice, pulp free
- 1 12 oz frozen lemonade
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups 7up soda
- 5 cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup whole strawberries
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Defrost lemonade and orange juice.
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher that will hold up to 3 gallons, combine all ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Freeze until it becomes a slushy consistency.
- Add strawberries and lemon slices before serving.