Have you ever torn open a package of hot cocoa mix, the one with the crunchy little marshmallows and wished you could just buy the marshmallows by themselves? Personally, I eat those crunchy little fellas long before they ever get to swim in the hot cocoa. Well, now you can. Kraft came up with the brilliant idea to sell Mallow Bits in a handy sprinkle jar and they’re not only fabulous in a cup of cocoa but on these little nuggets of s’mores.
They’re also available in a peppermint flavor too! Not too be a beggar but I sure wouldn’t mid seeing chocolate Mallow Bits too!
So back to the s’mores bites. These little mini treats are much like a Rice Krispies Treat except made with a sweet graham cracker then dipped in chocolate and topped off with those Mallow Bits.
Inside they’re crunchy and chewy all in one bite!
Come link up in the Melt in Your Mouth Monday Blog Hop for more great recipes!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups Golden Grahams cereal, crushed
- ½ cup milk chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Kraft Marshmallow Bits
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows stirring gently until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Coat your hands with vegetable shortening to prevent sticking and roll chunks of the mixture into balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Set the balls aside on a sheet of wax paper to cool for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a small deep dish and dip half of each ball into it, sprinkling a few marshmallow bits on top.
This product review and giveaway was made possible by Kraft. I was not compensated for this review other than a product sample and prize package shown. All opinions are 100% mine.