We’re less than a week away from Super Bowl Sunday and I don’t about you but we’re busy prepping the house for some good food and fun. Yesterday we made a quick trip to Sam’s Club to stock up on some appetizers and snacks to feed the family and needed to do it on a budget. Personally, I love going to Sam’s Club to fill up the fridge with food for holidays and special occasions. I can get a lot of bang for my buck and with the bulk product sizing and there’s plenty of leftovers for more meals.
If you’re looking for some great meals for kick-off time, you won’t want to pass up this Spicy BBQ Chicken Nachos dish that’s packed with flavor and great for sharing!
Game Day Snacks & Appetizers UNDER $75
If you’re looking to budget for a big gathering, I’ve got the perfect plan for you that will feed a crowd and keep you within a moderate budget. After visiting our local Sam’s Club we found some great ideas for snacks and appetizers that are filling and a quick fix so you can stay out of the kitchen and enjoy the game. (prices may vary by location)
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks – $10.98
- 57th Street Grille Cheddar Bacon Potato Skins – $9.98
- Artisan Fresh Spinach Artichoke Dip – $6.98
- Mexican Shredded Cheese – $6.98
- Green Bell Peppers – $6.48
- White Cheese Dip – $7.97
- Tyson Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Strips – $11.88
- KC Masterpiece BBQ – $5.98
- Corn Chips – $3.78
One recipe from Game Day Central my husband begged me to grab the ingredients for was the Crispy Chicken BBQ Nachos. These are so easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients.
- 1 bag tortilla chips, about 14 oz.
- 1½ cups Bakers & Chefs™ Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb. Tyson® Breaded Chicken Tenders
- ½ cup green peppers, diced
- ½ cup spicy white Queso cheese sauce
- ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Place tortilla chips on an oven-safe platter. Top with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top tortilla chips with reserved chicken, green pepper and cheese sauce. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Serve immediately.
Disclosure – Sam’s Club provided my family with gift cards to purchase the products used in the recipes, a membership renewal gift card and the prize for this giveaway. Opinions expressed are based on my own experiences.