Today marks the beginning of the best month of the entire year … December! It’s when we pull out all of our holiday decorations to turn the house into a winter wonderland. It’s when my kitchen starts smelling like gingerbread and sweet sugar cookies. And if we’re lucky, it will also be the month that our front yard is covered in glittery, white snow.
Best of all, December is the month we get together for lots of family dinners (and desserts). Everyone loves a good variety of cookies but I also love making hearty desserts that everyone can enjoy. Cheesecake is one of those that everyone loves and you can top it off with your own favorite flavors. This Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake is perfect for that. It has a delicious caramel and coffee flavor that goes perfectly with Smucker’s toppings like: hot fudge, caramel or even a sweet strawberry.
- 1-1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 4 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 14 ounce can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso coffee
- ½ cup vanilla caramel powdered coffee creamer
- ¼ cup Smucker’s Sundae Syrup caramel flavored
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl with a fork. Press firmly into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium until fluffy. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Add eggs, flour and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Divide cream cheese mixture in half. Stir instant espresso into one half of the mixture until dissolved. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle powdered creamer into the other half of the mixture and mix until combined. Pour creamer mixture gently over the espresso mixture layer.
- Bake 70 – 80 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Cool. Chill 3 hours and remove from pan. Top with Smucker’s Sundae syrup.
For even more holiday dessert ideas to top with Smucker’s ice cream toppings be sure to check out the entire Smucker’s recipe collection online.
Use the entry form below to enter to win a Smucker’s assortment of toppings and a $100 gift card to purchase the supplies for your own holiday desserts.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* Smucker’s provided me with a gift card and dessert toppings.